Date: 10/24/2023 Time: 4:00 PM
370 Front St
Learn about the intersection of Arts Organizations and LGBTQIA+ individuals & organizations in northeast Ohio. Get a first look at the results of the LGBTQIA+ Artists Survey completed by the LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland and BW and learn about ways to create a more robust and interconnected arts ecosystem in northeast Ohio including examples of successful arts initiatives for and with LGBTQIA+ individuals and artists in our community. This eighth summit is produced in partnership with BW Arts Management & Entrepreneurship, BW LaunchNET, LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland and Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.
Free and open to the public.
Participants and panelists include:
- Colin Anderson, Director of Production, Dobama Theatre
- Bryan Bowser, Associate Dean for Theatre Arts & Entrepreneurship, Baldwin Wallace University
- Gulnar Feerasta, Senior Director of Programs, LGBT Community Center of Greater Cleveland
- Mike Obertacz, Executive Director, Near West Theatre
- Jill Marie Paulsen, Executive Director, Cuyahoga Arts & Culture
- Kelly Pontoni, Collections Registrar, Artists Archive of the Western Reserve